Sunday, September 9, 2007

Being with you Rocks


I'm SORRY I have to remove this QP. I didn't follow the TOU it is completely my fault and an oversight. I Want to Thank Amy for sharing her awesome templates and a big apology for not following her TOU.

At least making this page brought me joy, This is a photo of my favorite cousin Trin and I . This page took me forever using a template by Amy Fenner and the papers from a great scrap designer at the polkadotplum. It didn't turn out how I envisioned it would. But it has special meaning to me.

So if you visit my blog to see what's new, please feel free to snag it and this time PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hi there! I love the page you made with my template!

I did want to let you know though that it is against my TOU for you to give away something made with it. I'm sorry! Thanks for understanding and removing it :)

Amy

JDD Designs said...

Thanks for all the gorgeous quick pages Grams! You are so talented!
Hugs
janet

Shell said...

Well I said thanks for a QP you made with my freebie & you didn't even give me credit for the kit or ask permission to share them even though you made 2 QPs.

Amy said...

Thanks so much for being a dear and understanding :) I REALLY REALLY appreciate it :)

Unknown said...

Hey! Cuz,

That page is awesome!! I love you lots. Thanks for making "us" a page!

Trinity