Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Quick page to get started off with.


Thanks for visiting my blog. To get started I wanted to offer the first QP on my new blog.
I made this page in memory of two very special people in my life.

My granny, who passed away in Aug. 2002. Granny was without a doubt the wind beneath my wings, growing up she was a very instrumental part of my life, she truely loved me and I was her lil princess. Granny instilled God in me and prayed everyday that I would find my way back to the Lord.

My cousin Steve, who passed away a few weeks ago of liver cancer at the young age of 50. He left behind a beautiful wife and three awesome daughters and an extended family that loved him more then life. I was blessed to spend a evening of quality time with Steve the week before he died, as we were parting he gave me the biggest bear hug ever and whispered "you have always been my favorite". This I know was true and was said from the bottom of his heart, a week later I got the call that Steve was back in the hospital and wouldn't be coming home this time. I stayed at his side and took care of him, it was the sadest four days of my life. Watching someone you love slowly die and then pass away is the hardest thing you'll ever have to do.

Steve was 100% Catholic and was honestly a missionary for Christ. I thought I knew him so well, but everyday I learn that I didn't really know him at all! But he knew Jesus and that is all that really matters now.

I decided to honor the fact that Steve and Granny would forever be dancing in the stars together, with this photo from Steve and his wife Debbie's blessing of their marriage in the catholic church, taking just months before granny passed away.
Download QP link below

No comments: