Saturday, August 25, 2007

Family Simplicity


Building Pop's 55 Chevy
My hubby "pop" is always wondering what I do in the computer office, nothing much different then what he does out in his work shop / garage!

I build scrap pages and share them with family and friends, He build's old car's and Harley's, and it seem's his newest project a 1955 Chevy, has turned into a family project. Last week-end Pop and company (our youngest daughter, all five grandkids, son in law and his brother) were all in on the work, as they pulled the body off the chassie of that old 55.

With four grandson's, they are all debating on which one will get what old vehicle. Good thing for Savanah as she is the only girl. She already get's Grams old VW bug. Which only needs a paint job. I think a bug is the perfect first car for my sweet baby girl.

I named this QP family simplicity, you can get it by clicking on the subject. I hope you enjoying adding your photo's to it and sharing with your family and friends.

Please don't forget to drop me a line in my comments.

Hugs Grams

No comments: